The Lord Stands Beside You As Your Protective Shade!

You’re Covered! The Lord stands beside you as your protective shade. The sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon at night. The Lord keeps you from all harm and watches over your life. The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever! (Psalm 121:5-8) Through Your Faith, God is protecting you by His Power, until you receive this salvation, which is ready to be revealed on the last day for all to see! (1 Peter 1:5) Fear Not! God Is With You! As Jesus realized the pain He would face, like us, He looked for some other way. He was not immediately able to accept the path set before Him. Instead, He struggled and prayed the same thing three times: "My Father! If it is possible, let this cup of suffering be taken away from me. Yet I want Your Will to be done, not mine" (Matthew 26:39) Personally, I'm thankful and eternally grateful that Jesus found the strength to accept God's Plan! As children of God, we look for steps of recovery and we look up a long and difficult road toward a better life. We know the goal is worthy of our commitment to Christ, but we often find the challenge of the process overwhelming, as God goes about removing our defects, we wish sometimes there were some other way. We may feel fear, a lack of confidence, frustration and many other emotions that stops us immediately in our tracks. If you are broken, crushed on today, suffering, because of the loss of a job or the current financial crisis, if your emotions are broken and bruised, because of the rejection of a friend, husband or wife, if you're experiencing loneliness, because of the loss of someone dearly loved, because you are a believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, He says even in times of chaos He is not only with you, but longing to pour out through you! Hold on to His Promise that your brokenness is not wasted, but it releases God's Spirit to do works of perseverance, power, character and hope in and through your life! Pray this prayer with me: Father, As the sun sets and the and the moon lights up the sky, I know You are near me. As I help one in need, as I battle against the darkness of this world, as I study the Wisdom of Your Word, as I grow in strength and character, I know You are near me. Father, I love You and I give You all the glory, honor and the praise, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great week! I love you people of God, but always remember, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD