In Our Darkest Hour, Our Sincere Prayer Will Bring Us Our Greatest Victory!

In Our Darkest Hour, Our Sincere Prayer Will Bring Us Our Greatest Victory! AT MIDNIGHT, Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns of praise to God. The other prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly, a violent earthquake shook the foundations of the jail. All the doors immediately flew open, and all the prisoners' chains came loose! Our prayers not only break the chains that have us bound, but immediately, those around us become free as well! (Acts 16:25-26) Your Freedom & Victory Is Just A Prayer Away! When We Earnestly Pray, All Of The Chains Are Coming Off! Prayers offered by those who have God's Approval are effective! (James 5:16) Jesus Is Praying For You! Simon, Simon (Peter), listen! Satan has asked excessively that [all of] you be given up to him [out of the power and keeping of God], that he might sift [all of] you like grain, But I have prayed especially for you [Peter], that your [own] faith may not fail; and when you yourself have turned again, strengthen and establish your brethren! (Luke 22:31-32) You cannot fail, if you don't give up, because just as Jesus was praying for Peter, He is also praying for you and I to make it. Never worry about anything. But in every situation let God know what you need in prayers and requests while giving thanks. Then God's Peace, which goes beyond anything we can imagine, will guard your thoughts and emotions through Christ Jesus! (Philippians 4:6-7) Pray this prayer with me: Father, I ask that You make me aware of Your presence every hour. Turn me into a mighty prayer warrior, for Your Service and Your Glory, as I spend time in Your Presence and in Holy Communion with You. When I find someone who is in trouble, remind me to pray and pray without ceasing. When I find someone who is sick, remind me to operate in faith and pray over the sick person knowing You will make the sick person well. Even if I do not know the results of my prayers, I will always live in faith and know You hear me and You will deliver according to Your Will. Every day I will pray and every day I will take the hearts and lives of others and bring these lives to You, knowing You will answer. Thank You for listening to me in the past. Thank You in advance for answering in the future. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20 Amp.) According to your faith be it unto you. (Matthew 9:29b) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but always remember, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD