If You Ask Me For Anything In My Name, I Will Do It!

Pray Believe & Receive What You Ask For! If You Ask Me For Anything In My Name, I Will Do It! (John 14:14) Your Father Knows What You Need Before You Ask Him! (Matthew 6:8) A.S.K! [Ask, Seek, Knock] Ask and it will be given to you; Seek and you will find; Knock and the door will be opened to you! (Matthew 7:7) You Do Not Have, Because You Do Not Ask. (James 4:2) Praying scriptural and in faith is important, if you want your requests to be answered positively. 1 John 5:14 says, "And this is the confidence we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us." The word "confidence" in this text describes a person so confident, bold and assured, that when he speaks, he has no doubt about what he is saying. He knows what he is saying is correct; therefore, he becomes very bold. In the context of prayer, this word presents the picture of a believer who is so confident he is right in what he is asking that he asks unashamedly and confidently. What can give you this kind of confidence? The verse goes on to tell you: "If we ask any thing according to His Will, He heareth us." So when you 1) know God's Will & 2) ask Him to do something that is in agreement with His Will, you can be 100 % sure that God will hear you and that your request will be positively answered! So always keep this in mind as you get ready to make your requests known to God: God listens for His Word, and He responds to your faith! Pray this prayer with me: Holy Spirit, I ask You to help me ask correctly and pray correctly from this moment forward. Whenever I start praying wrongly or out of a wrong spirit, please stop me. I ask You to correct me and teach me how to pray in line with Your Word from a heart of faith! Father I thank you, because not only does prayer change things, but it changes everything and today I commit myself to prayer, because I want to be closer with You. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father. May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but remember God loves us the most! Your servant, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD