Hang In There, Until Your Victory Is Won!

Hang In There, Until Your Victory Is Won! The race isn't [won] by fast runners, or the battle by heroes! (Ecclesiastes 9:11) But whoever will endure until the end will be saved! (Matthew 24:13) Those who wait patiently on God and put their trust in Him will be rewarded. Even if you're not the fastest in this race called life, you'll be rewarded, but you must continue to run, until the race is over and won! You Are A Winner, Running At Your Pace! We must run the race that lies ahead of us and never give up! (Hebrews 12:1) In this world we will have trouble: things get hard for us and we sometimes run long and strong (we give our best), but see others pass us by. We don't get the promotion, the new car, the new house or our relationships fails, but cheer up, Christ has overcome the world! (John 16:33) Even when God is late, He is always on time! Sometimes it seems like God is slow to act or to get involved where He's needed, but we must wait patiently on the Lord and we must never doubt His timing! Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for being constant in my life! I thank You for never giving up on me, even during those times I've became weary in doing well. As I build my life each day, give me the power to reach out to Your cross, touch my heart to show me You are on Your way to change the way things are and show me that not only is Your Power Greater than any power in this world, but show me Your Supernatural Power is always in me, around me, above me, below me and within me. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you, but never forget, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD