God's Strength & Grace Is Enough!

God's Strength & Grace Is Enough! Whenever we face the impossible, the most devastating, the inescapable and we don't have the strength or ability to handle, God's Strength is made perfect in us! My Grace is sufficient for you, for My Power is made Perfect in weakness! (2 Corinthians 12:9 When Human Strength Ends, The Power Of God Begins! If you are facing a crisis today, if you're sick and medicine has failed you, if your finances are out of control, if your family is falling apart, if bad habits have you bound, if you've done absolutely all you know to do and you still haven't gotten results. Then rejoice and give God the Glory! God's Miracle Working Power in us causes us to become an overcomer not in spite of, but because of weakness. God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation]. (2 Corinthians 9:8) Pray this prayer with me: Father, You are above all human life and imagination. In Your Will, let me have a heart to be what You want me to be, let me surrender up every thought I have to You, every one of my ideas, my imaginings, my longings and my desires. In Your will, let me empty out my life to You, let me receive Your forgiveness and Your Love for me. I humbly pray in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20 Amp) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! I love you, but never forget, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...
)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD