God Is Always On Time!

Even When We Feel God Is Late, According To Our Schedules, Deadlines & Plans, He Is Always On Time! I Need You Lord Right Now! God is a present help, when we're in trouble. God said, "because trouble is near, I’m here to cover and strengthen you." I am available to you, to deliver from anything you’re going through... God is our refuge and strength, an “ever-present help” in times of trouble! (Psalm 46:1)

You're Anointed, To Make It Through! In the 23rd Psalms David said, yes I know I’m walking through this valley, but, I fear no evil. David goes on to say, as I go through my valley experience, God anoints my head with oil. Yes, there will be times we go through things that feel like death, but it's not meant to kill us, it's to intended to anoint and bless us. God doesn't want us to continue to go through the things that continue to keep us bound and defeated, so He allows us to go through things to anoint us, because it's the anointing that destroys the yokes in our present and future circumstances. "And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing!" (Isaiah 10:27) On today believe, God did not bring you to the battle, the struggle, the problem, the sickness, the heartache, the heart break, the pain, the disappointment, the struggle, etc..., if He wasn’t Willing, Ready, Available & Able, to bring you through it!

Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for the pain of my past that produced the promises for my future. I ask God, when it seems like all I do for You is in vain, You remind me that there is a harvest You have prepared for me. Help me Father to continue to walk in love, peace, forgiveness and the power You have given to me in my weakest moment. I thank You Father for strengthening me when I'm weak and building me up, when I feel down. I give You all the glory, honor and the praise, in Jesus' Name, I humbly and confidently pray, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! Your servant, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD