God Can & Will Do More Than We Can Ask Or Think!

Glory Belongs To God, Whose Power Is At Work In Us. By His Power He Can Do Infinitely More Than We Can Ask Or Think! (Ephesians 3:20 Amp) The Lord is issuing a challenge today! Will you dare to ask and believe Him for greater? For As He Thinks In His Heart, So Is He! (Proverbs 23:7) We must hold tightly to the hope that we say is ours. After all, we can trust the one who made the agreement with us. (Hebrews 10:23) Hopelessness results in an inner image of failure, poverty, disease and sickness. Hopelessness is actually the very opposite of hope and faith. These inner images, whether they are of hope or of despair, become the blueprint of our faith or our fears. This blueprint will eventually control your destiny. In order to combat against hopeless and change those negative inner feelings: You must dig "deeper" into the Word of God to build that foundation of hope! Start by developing and seeing the inner images God thinks of you: For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11) On today, you can change those inner feelings of distress and despair with the Word of God, and no demon in hell will be able to throw those negative inner images at you ever again! Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for vision, dreams and the success You have given to me and Your thoughts You think of me. Give me the faith I need to believe You for all of the great and good things that You long to do in, for and through me. Thank You that my "superabundant" prayers will reap a harvest of blessings that will enrich my life and bring You glory! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great week! I love you, but never forget, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD