Give God The Glory (Praise) In Advance, For Your Future Victory

You Don’t Have To Wait Until The Battle, Struggle, Discomfort, Sickness etc… Is Over, You Can Go Ahead And Give God The Glory (Praise) In Advance, For Your Future Victory! “Whatever you, face will not end in loss, instead, it will bring Glory to God, so that the Son of God will receive Glory through it!" (John 11:4) If What You’re Currently Facing Is Too Much For You, The Battle Is Not Your’s, It’s God’s Battle! “Everything is possible for the one who believes.” (Mark 9:23) You Already Have The Victory, In Jesus! Who is this King of Glory? The LORD Strong and Mighty, the. LORD Mighty in Battle! (Psalm 24:8) My Grace Is Sufficient For You, For My Power Is Made Perfect In (Your) Weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9) As children of God, we can trust and believe God, even at our weakest point. There are times God doesn't do things the way we think He should do them and admittedly, even there are times I've wondered, God why are you doing it this way? But, once I realized what God Promised me He was Able to do it, I waited in expectation for God to keep His Word. Don't allow your thoughts of how God's going to work the situation out for you, steal from you your deliverance, your prosperity or your victory that's ahead of you. Go ahead and trust God and let Him do things His way. He will work Mightily in you and on your behalf. For I know the plans I have for you" —[this is] the LORD's declaration—"plans for [your] welfare, not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope! (Jeremiah 29:11) Pray this prayer with me: Almighty God, All Wise God, thank You for Your Word, Your Wisdom and Your Power. Because of just these few qualities of You our Great and Mighty King, I can make it and I can do all things through You who strengthens the inner me. So Father I thank You and I trust You that I have the victory in Christ Jesus. Thank you Father that I can look to You. Thank You that You are faithful! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD