Stand Still And Watch The LORD Rescue You Today!

Stand Still And Watch The LORD Rescue You Today! (Exodus 14:13) The Battle Is Not Your Battle, It's The Lord's Battle! During the greatest struggles of our life, God is teaching us to trust Him: Every Trial Is Working Together For A Greater Good! (Romans 8:28) Fight the good fight for the Christian faith. Take hold of everlasting life! (1 Timothy 6:12) Jesus Defeated All Of Your Enemies, Way Before The Fight Ever Began! We win the victory over satan, because of the Blood of the Lamb and the words of our testimony! (Revelation 12:11) Even when circumstances are against you, once you pass the test, you will become an over comer (conqueror) with a testimony! (Revelation 12:11) God's Plan is better than our plan, because God gives us the power and God guarantees victory, as we stand on His Word. God has our best interest in His Mind, what God has for us is worth fighting for and when we fight we aren't just fighting to make it through, but for our next generation, our ministry, our life and most importantly, to live with God in eternity. Hallelujah!!! Truth, righteousness, peace, faith, and salvation are more than words. Learn how to apply them. You'll need them throughout your life. God's Word is an indispensable weapon. In the same way, standing on faith, gives us the victory, God has predetermined for our lives! Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for being the constant in my life, for never giving up on me, for showing me how much Love You have for me and I thank You for bringing peace and joy into my life. As I build my life each day, touch my heart to show me Your Supernatural Power is always in me, around me, above me, below me and within me. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20 Amp) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day and a great weekend! I love you, but never forget, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD