Praise Him In Advance!

Praise Him In Advance! It doesn't matter how bad your circumstances are, you have a reason to rejoice, before you see the victory! Don't even consider defeat! You don't have to worry about your situation, because God is faithful and God has equipped you to win! I will thank the LORD at all times. My mouth will always praise Him! (Psalm 34:1) In All Things, Give God Thanks!So be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead, even though you have to endure many trials for a little while. (1 Peter 1:6) You may not like the situation you're in right now, your location, your singleness, your sickness, your job, your church, but instead of weeping over the place you are currently in, God wants you to experience the wonderful joy and contentment that comes from saying, "Hey, I'm here and while I’m here, I'm going to make the most of it!" Whatever happens, give thanks, because it is God's Will in Christ Jesus that you do this! (1 Thessalonians 5:18) “This is” the Will of God for you. “This is” where you have to start. You have to start with what you know. God didn't say to rejoice evermore, if everything is going great or to give thanks, if you're not going through anything bad. No, He said to rejoice always! Give thanks not for everything, but in everything. There's a difference. You don't thank God for trials. You thank God in trials! It doesn't matter how bad your circumstances are, you have a reason to rejoice. On today, don’t get tunneled vision and don't get so focused on your problem that you quit looking for a way out. Do what the Word says. Rejoice! (Philippians 4:4), because joy of the Lord is your strength! (Nehemiah 8:10) Pray this prayer with me: Father, I praise Your Name only that is above all names. I praise You for Your Spirit that is great within me. Father, in my trials, help me to continue to persevere and press forward and never give up or give in, no matter where I am or what I must face each day. Strengthen me Father, when I'm weak and empower me to do more for You than I can humanly do on my own. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20 Amp) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but remember God loves us the most! Your servant, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD