There Is Greatness In You!

No Matter The Struggle, You Will Make It, Because There Is Greatness In You! The One who is in you is Greater than the one who is in the world! (1 John 4:4) Nobody Greater Than Our Almighty God! Who is this King of Glory? The LORD, Strong and Mighty! The LORD, heroic in battle! (Psalm 24:8) The Lord is as a warrior Almighty is his name! (Exodus 15:3) Because The Greatest Is In You, You Can & Will Make It Through Whatever You Face! You are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world. (1 John 4:4) Yes, we serve an Almighty& Awesome God! No matter how big the problem, He's bigger than our problems, our struggles, He's our Savior from all, He is our Lord Mighty in Battle! Whatever you go through, you can trust God knows what's best and God wants the best for you! I know the plans that I have for you, declares the LORD. They are plans for peace and not disaster, plans to give you a future filled with hope! (Jeremiah 29:11) On today, change those inner feelings of distress and despair with the Word of God, and no demon in hell will be able to destroy you or prevail against you! Pray this prayer with me: Father, I praise Your Mighty Name only that is above all names. I praise You for Your Spirit that is great within me. Father, when my life is full of trouble and my future does not look good to me, never let me give up believing and trusting in You and never let me give up on the faith I have in You. Thank You Father, for being great in me, because of You, I know I can make it. I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we[dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20 Amp). May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! Your servant, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD