It's Harvest Time For You!

At Just The Right Time You Will Reap A Harvest Of Blessing, If You Don't Give Up! (Galatians 6:9) In spite of the appearance of Jesus' past sufferings, it produced a greater harvest: You & Me! Satan planned evil against you, but God Planned Good To Come Out Of It! (Genesis 50:20) ALL things work together for the good of those who love God-those whom He has called according to His Plan! (Romans 8:28) By accepting our past & present circumstances, using them as stepping stones instead of stumbling blocks, we are saying, “God I trust You with my life!” We should not allow no one, no bad situation, nothing stop us from fulfilling what God has ordained for our lives. On this day, no matter what you've been through in your past or you may be going through right now in your present: Choose to be Victorious & not a victim through Christ, who has given you the strength to reap the blessed harvest now and for your future! Pray this prayer with me: Father, I thank You for the pain of my past that produced the promises for my future. I ask God, when it seems like all I do for You is in vain, that You remind me that there is a harvest You have prepared for me. I ask God that You not only give me strength, but strengthen everyone that has had a past that hurt and allow it to heal and become their harvest. I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20 Amp) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you, but never forget, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD