God Is Going To Do Something New, Just For You!

God Is Going To Do Something New, Just For You! Forget what happened in the past, and do not dwell on events from long ago. I am going to do something new. It is already happening. Don't you recognize it? I will clear a way in the desert. I will make rivers on dry land! (Isaiah 43:18-19) Whoever is a believer in Christ is a new creation. The old way of living has disappeared. A new way of living has come into existence! (2 Corinthians 5:17) What God Has Said In The Past Has Come True. God Will Reveal New Things To You, Before They Happen! (Isaiah 42:9)“Remembering” what happened and“Considering” what could have happened are both mental processes and they both take place in the mind, but in order to move forward, we must leave the past behind: Past hurts, past pains, past regrets, past guilt, past shame etc... In order for God to do a new thing in our life, we have to first remove the old things! God says, new things do I declare, before they spring forth, or before they become visible, or before they happen, I will tell you of them. What is God saying? Holding on to "the past" can be costly to our future, because when one door closes, God has a greater and better door to open! We can only conquer our past, by focusing on our future! You will be rewarded, when the time is right, if you don't give up! (Galatians 6:9) Pray this prayer with me: Father, in spite of my age, so many things have happened in my life and so many difficulties have occurred. Many times I have run out of energy, passion and desire. There were points in my life I didn't care anymore and I had given up. You know me Lord and Your desire is for me to press ahead. I pray that You would touch me and those who are praying this prayer with me, with the roaring passion to do and be all of what You want us to do and be. Touch our minds to realize, if we had a horrible past or a good past, either way, Our Best Days Are Ahead & NOT Behind! Put into our hearts the power to never stop short of our goals, to never weaken and to never give in or give up, no matter what! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20 Amp) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but remember, God loves us the most! Your servant, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD