Don't Give Up On God, Because God Will Never Give Up On You!

 Remain Faithful, Because God Is Able & Willing To Fulfill Ever Promise To You! At Just The Right Time You Will Reap A Harvest Of Blessing, If You Don't Give Up! (Galatians 6:9) Humble yourself under the Mighty Power of God, and at the right time He will lift you up in honor! (1 Peter 5:6).  God Opposes The Arrogant But Favors The Humble! (1 Peter 5:5) In times of confusion, hardship or pain, there is one thing we can do that guarantees results and that is, as we humble ourselves before God, we receive God's Grace ~Unmerited Fa...vor~ to flow freely in our lives. 'Humbling ourselves' is plainly submitting totally to God. It is yielding completely to Him. It's telling God we’re willing to do anything and go anywhere, knowing God cares for us and He'll never hurt us. Although people, places and things may have hurt us, we must learn to forgive; humble ourselves never hold grudges and live in love. In order for God to take control, we must let go of all the things that matter to us and put it in His hands. Lay aside our own agenda. Cast aside every care and make touching God our only desire. Give Him our plans and desires for the future leaving everything of the world outside and getting on our face before God. Everything God does is for our good, protection and happiness. On today, know that God promises to give you grace and supernatural power to walk in victory now and throughout eternity! Pray this prayer with me: Father, In Your Will, let me have a heart to be what You want me to be, let me surrender my thoughts, dreams, ideas and my desires I have to You. When I make a decision, let me make that decision for You or when I face a choice, always let me make a choice that shows Your Love and Your Forgiveness. As I trust in You, help me to remember always I have a person who loves me, forgives me and gives me strength and hope everlasting. I thank You and I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Name, Amen. Blessings people of God and I hope this day is a blessed day for you filled with the joy, peace, love, happiness, blessings and favor of our Father far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams] (Ephesians 3:20 Amp) May the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Amen! (Philippians 4:23) Have a great day! I love you people of God, but always remember, God loves us the most! In His service, Jacob...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

All Of The Glory, Honor & Praise Belongs To You Alone God—You Deserve It! (Is. 42:8)

”I will go before you and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: I will give thee the treasures of darkness, and hidden riches of secret places, that thou mayest know that I, the LORD, which call thee by thy name, am the God of Israel!" (Isaiah 45:2-3) ~ GOD