What God Has Started He Is Faithful Till Completion! (Philippians 1:6)

Let us run with endurance and active persistence the race that is set before us, [looking away from all that will distract us and] focusing our eyes on Jesus, who is the Author and Perfecter of faith [the first incentive for our belief and the One who brings our faith to maturity]! (Hebrews 12:1-2, Revelation 22:13)

“I watch over My Word to accomplish it!" “My Word that goes out of My Mouth, it will not return to Me empty. Instead, it will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it!” (Isaiah 55:11) ~ GOD


Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, You have fulfilled Your promises over and over again throughout thousands of years to all who believe. I thank You for the predestination and victory You’ve given me, and I give You all honor, glory and praise! (Romans 8:30) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Haven’t a great Thursday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

Be Encouraged, No Matter What’s Going on, Jesus Will Make It ALL Right—Remain Strong! (1 Samuel 30:6, Romans 8:28, Ephesians 6:10)

I’ll Pray For You, You Pray For Me & Watch God Change Things! (James 5:14-16)