Our Great God Provides! (Genesis 22:14)

Those Who Seek The LORD Will Not Lack Any Good Thing! (Matthew 6:33) He satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things! (Psalm 34:10, 84:11, 107:9, Matthew 5:6)

“I will richly fill your every need in a glorious way through Christ Jesus!” (Philippians 4:19) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, as I make Your Kingdom and Your righteousness my priority, thank You for Your continual blessings upon my life. Thank You for being Jehovah Jireh, my provider, my awesome and great provider! I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Have a great Thursday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

Be Encouraged, No Matter What’s Going on, Jesus Will Make It ALL Right—Remain Strong! (1 Samuel 30:6, Romans 8:28, Ephesians 6:10)

I’ll Pray For You, You Pray For Me & Watch God Change Things! (James 5:14-16)