“I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, do not fear; I will help you!” (Isaiah 41:13) ~ GOD

God is our place of safety! He gives us strength! He is always there to help us in times of trouble! (Psalm 46:1) Decree it, “In the day of trouble, God will keep me safe in His dwelling; He will hide me in the shelter of His sacred tent and set me high upon a rock! (Jeremiah 1:5, Psalm 27:5-6)

"From eternity to eternity I am God! No one can snatch anyone out of My Hand! No one can undo what I have done!" (Isaiah 43:13) ~ GOD 

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, I thank You for the favor You have covered me with as a shield! (Psalm 5:12) Today I put all trust, faith and hope in You, knowing You are good and You work all things together for my good! (Jeremiah 29:11, Romans) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Name, Amen! Have a great Weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

Be Encouraged, No Matter What’s Going on, Jesus Will Make It ALL Right—Remain Strong! (1 Samuel 30:6, Romans 8:28, Ephesians 6:10)

I’ll Pray For You, You Pray For Me & Watch God Change Things! (James 5:14-16)