God Is Fighting For (You) Us, Pushing Back The Darkness, Aligning His Kingdom That Cannot Be Shaken! (Matthew 6:33, 9:35-38, Hebrews 12:28–29)

Regardless of what you see and what confronts you, you must believe, decree and declare, “My GOD goes before me! My God will fight for me!” “I am victorious and never defeated!” (Job 22:28, Deuteronomy 3:22, 31:8, 2 Corinthians 2:14) 

“No weapon formed against you shall prosper & every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord & their righteousness is from Me!” (Isaiah 54:17) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: Father, there are times I’m pressured in every way [hedged in], but never crushed; perplexed [unsure of finding a way out], but never driven to hopelessness; persecuted, but never deserted [to stand alone]; struck down, but never destroyed! Thank You for always being present, when there is trouble and for always leading me to victory! I humbly pray this prayer, in Jesus' Almighty Name, Amen! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you’re extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! Have a great Tuesday! In His service, Jacob.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

Be Encouraged, No Matter What’s Going on, Jesus Will Make It ALL Right—Remain Strong! (1 Samuel 30:6, Romans 8:28, Ephesians 6:10)

I’ll Pray For You, You Pray For Me & Watch God Change Things! (James 5:14-16)