Commit your plans to God, He will make your rocky path smooth! (Proverbs 3:6)

Keep the attitude of a champion in this season! This is your time to see supernatural manifestation! Those who put their trust in God will never be ashamed! (Romans 10:11)

“Forget about what’s happened; don’t keep going over old history. Be alert, be present. I’m about to do something brand new. It’s bursting out! Don’t you see it? There it is! I’m making a road through the desert, rivers in the badlands!” (Isaiah 43:18-19) ~ GOD

Pray This Prayer With Me: May the words of my mouth, the meditation of my heart, be pleasing in Your sight, my LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer! (Psalm 19:14) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen! Have a great Wednesday! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you and you are extremely valuable and important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

Be Encouraged, No Matter What’s Going on, Jesus Will Make It ALL Right—Remain Strong! (1 Samuel 30:6, Romans 8:28, Ephesians 6:10)

I’ll Pray For You, You Pray For Me & Watch God Change Things! (James 5:14-16)