This is the day the LORD has made, I will Rejoice and be Glad in it! (Psalm 118:24, 1 Thessalonians 5:16)

I will find joy and be glad about You! I will make music to praise Your Name, O Most High God! (Psalm 92:1) Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice! (Philippians 4:4)

“Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to Me. My peace, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus!” (Philippians 4:6-7) ~ GOD


Pray This Prayer With Me: LORD, You have came to my rescue many times before and You’ve worked everything out for my good and for Your glory. (Psalm 34:19, Romans 8:28) Father, thank You I can take comfort in knowing You know my name and my situation and You are faithful! (Deuteronomy 7:9) I humbly pray, in Jesus' Mighty Name, Amen. Have a great Weekend! Never forget, in all circumstances, God loves you, you are extremely valuable and

 important in God’s eyes! In His service, Jacob.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

There Is A Blessing In Your Pressing!

Be Encouraged, No Matter What’s Going on, Jesus Will Make It ALL Right—Remain Strong! (1 Samuel 30:6, Romans 8:28, Ephesians 6:10)

I’ll Pray For You, You Pray For Me & Watch God Change Things! (James 5:14-16)